Interested in talking with – and learning from! – other parents? To see fliers with more information about these groups, scroll down.
- “We Are All in This Together” is a support group for caregivers of kids of all ages that meets on Wednesdays from 2-3pm on Zoom. It’s hosted by The Brick House Community Resource Center.
Contact Stacey Langknecht (413-800-2496 / firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and to register.
- “New Baby, New Feelings” offers support for mothers during the postpartum time on Zoom Tuesdays and Fridays from 10:30-11:30am. It’s hosted by Community Action’s Family Center. Call 413-475-1555 and Cindy Rivera will get you connected.
- “We Need A Break” is a group for mothers connected by the belief that “telling the truth about motherhood, breaks silence & isolation, especially during a pandemic.” Community Action’s Family Center offers WNAB twice a week on Zoom: Tuesdays 2pm-3:30pm and Thursdays 8:30pm-10pm. Call 413-475-1555 and Cindy Rivera will get you connected.
- “Nurturing Fathers”: Valuing Our Children is offering this course for fathers virtually, starting the week of April 20th. Call to sign up: 978-249-8467 or register online.
- Looking for a place where you can go anytime to ask questions, get ideas, and share your pandemic parenting wins and fails? Check out this Facebook Group!
~ As featured in the April 17, 2020 issue of the Coalition Connections newsletter.