1. Our Policy. This Privacy (“Policy”) covers the Gill-Montague Community School Partnership’s (the “Partnership”) and the Greenfield Safe Schools, Safe Streets Coalition (4SC) treatment of personal information or personally identifiable information (both “Personal Information”) that may be collected or submitted when the web-user (“you”) are using the Partnership’s website or services. This Policy does not apply to companies that the Partnership does not own or control, or to individuals that are not under the Partnership’s supervisory control.
Please understand that whenever you voluntarily disclose Personal Information online this information cannot be made one-hundred percent secure and, in some cases, that information can be intercepted, collected and used by others. However, we work hard to protect your information at all times, and protect your information in several ways. Your information is stored on a secure server that the Partnership and its authorized personnel can only access through a password. Additionally, we encrypt your information to prevent third parties without authorization from intercepting your information when it is in transit to us.
2. How We Collect Your Personal Information. While using the Partnership’s website, you may submit Personal Information when contacting us or signing up to receive our updates. Depending on the service or process, the Personal Information you may be asked to provide is your:
Personal Information may also be collected, or your IP address logged, when you visit the Partnership’ website. Your IP information allows us to understand how you use our site and to enable us to make changes to our site in order to improve your experience. Information regarding your computer, your connection to our website (such as your browser type, operating system, and platform) and your user history (including, but not limited to, your session information, page errors and the length of your visits to specific pages within our website) may also be collected.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information. The Partnership may use the Personal Information you provide for purposes such as: improving the content and overall look and feel of our website and services, contacting you, conducting research, providing anonymous reporting for internal and external clients, contacting users regarding changes to our website or business, and customizing the content that you see on the Partnership’s website.
4. How Your Personal Information is Disclosed. It is the Partnership’s policy not to disclose, sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, government entity or outside parties except: (i) to provide products or services you’ve requested through us; (ii) in response to a validly-issued subpoena, court order, or other legal process; (iii) when necessary to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal action; or (v) where you request the Partnership to do so.
From time to time, the Partnership may use return email addresses to answer the email we receive from you. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose. Your Personal Information will not be collected for use that is in violation of the law, or unrelated to the that discussed in this Policy, unless you are also provided an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
5. Correcting Your Personally Identifiable Information. You ar eresponsible for ensuring that all Personal Information you provide on the website is maintained and kept current.
6. Web Statistics & Shared Data. We collect and use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for reporting and sponsorship purposes. From time to time, we may use this information to better design our website.
7. Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of children is especially important to us. For that reason, we do not collect information provided by users under the age of 13, nor do we solicit information from users under the age of 13.
8. Scope of this Policy; Third Party Websites. Although this policy applies to the all information obtained by you for the purpose of accessing or using content controlled and owned by the Partnership, it does not apply to businesses or entities that are not owned or controlled by us.
This website contains links to other third party websites. Please be aware that the Partnership does not claim any responsibility for the privacy practices of these third party sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to take reasonable precautions when sharing your personally identifiable information on third party websites.
9. Opt-In Policy. You may “opt in” to receive newsletters, promotional offers and other useful information from us. To unsubscribe from our mailings, you may click on the unsubscribe link on any of our emails.
10. Amendments. The Partnership reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. The Partnership will contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
11. Contact. You may contact the Partnership directly by filling out this form, should you have any questions regarding this policy.